For some time I have been making banana oatmeal cookies; it is healthy, not messy and easy to make. Perfect if you are craving something sweet or you are preparing your next day breakfast.
- ripe bananas
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- raisins & dried fruits (optional)
- Mash the ripe bananas until there are no big chunks. You can also put them in a mixer to create a paste.
- Put the banana paste in a bowl, pour oatmeal and mix. I never measure how much I put, so just add until it has a good consistency. If you have raisins and/dried fruits, put some too.
- You can either put the mixture in a pan or you can make little cookies out of it and place them on a baking sheet.
- Add some chocolate sprinkles on the top
- Put the pan (or the baking sheet with the cookies) in the oven for 150°C for 20-30 minutes, until it gets a bit cripsy.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me!