- You subscribed for one year, so money is going automatically out from our account every month. Skipping gym without a real reason makes you feel bad for wasting money.
- You just had half a Ben & Jerry’s after dinner; which was a big, greasy, full of cheese pizza.
- The gym is 5 minutes away; some people don’t have this luxury.
- You just bought a pair of really cute leggings that you can only wear at the gym of when you exercise.
- You realise summer is approaching, which means you will soon have to wear a bikini *the horror*
Note: As mentioned before, you should mainly exercise for yourself and for your health, not for looking a certain way. But sometimes it’s those little reasons that make us push ourselves and keep up with exercising.
Don’t forget to follow me!