So I have been making this tomato mozzarella bruschetta for a long time. It’s very easy to make and rather fast for something that I could call ‘cooked food’. It can be a snack, a starter, or a full meal (in this case I serve it with a big salad)
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 125g Mozzarella
- 4 slices of bread
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven at 170° C.
- Cover a tray in baking paper.
- Cut your bread/baguette in slices and arrange them on the tray. Drizzle some olive oil on them and put in the oven for around 10 minutes – or until the bread looks golden.
- While waiting, slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes.
- Peel some garlic (depending on your tastes).
- In a bowl, mix the slices of tomato (you can also chop them if you wish) with crushed garlic, oregano, olive oil and balsamic.
- Don’t forget about the bread in the oven! After the 10 minutes are done, add the mozzarella slices and then leave again for 5 minutes – or until the cheese is melted.
- Then add the tomato slices and leave 1-2 minutes in the oven.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me!
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest /Instagram /Bloglovin
Lemon Cucumber Mint Water
You know you have to drink your 2l of water every day. But it can get boring and you want to have some flavor. Have you tried infused water? It has so many benefits – allows you to drink your daily dose of water, keeps you away from sodas, provides you with vitamins and it is very refreshing. Continue reading
Coffee & Macarons
I believe that coffee is something that either you love, either you hate; not really in between. I believe that coffee is sent from the gods to help us deal with this world and make our lives easier. There are so many reasons coffee is pure perfection. Holding a cup of hot coffee can instantly make the world a better place.
I had some cherries in syrup from my mom and I wanted to bake a cherry cake. But then I thought – muffins are better, as they are already portioned; so you don’t overeat (which is totally wrong anyway, but I tried). With this in mind, I got cute pink muffin molds from IKEA – they also had blue ones on display, but they were nowhere to be found (*sigh*). The recipe below should be fine for 9 muffins. Continue reading
Considering yesterday was the Easter Sunday, Saturday night I made some sweets. I’m sharing here a brownie recipe that it very easy to make and quite quick too. Continue reading
In November-December, I had a time when I was eating pumpkin purée every morning for breakfast. It is delicious, easy to make, healthy and really consistent. As usual, I wasn’t really measuring any ingredients, but I will try and give some approximate quantities. Continue reading